Did You Know?
The EPA estimates indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. The air in your home contains a host of unhealthy bacteria and fungi which can contribute to allergies, respiratory issues, and odors in the home. Contaminated air circulates throughout your house every time the heating or cooling system kicks on year round.
Improved Energy Efficiency
Build-up of dirt and debris prevents the air from flowing freely throughout the ventilation system in your home. That means it works harder and costs more to operate. We clean your ventilation system and all associated duct work. This includes all vent openings, the main trunk line, and blower assembly. The system is then deodorized with an antimicrobial spray, leaving a clean fresh scent. The antimicrobial properties do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other organisms.
Watch for the following signs that an air duct cleaning is overdue:
- Dirty supply and return vent covers.
- Dark filtration lines on the walls, ceiling or carpet that surround the vents.
- Excessive dust in the home.
- An increase in the energy needed to operate the HVAC system at desired settings. This may indicate that dirt and debris are blocking coils and/or duct work, restricting flow and spiking utility bills.
- New furnace or duct work.
- A recent remodel/construction project.
- Water damage or flooding that occurred in the duct work, which could cause sediment build-up in the system.